Wednesday, January 23, 2008

way back when

a little over a week ago, April tagged me. with over 2300 posts to sort through, let's just say this was a bigger challenge than i anticipated! i'm not going to specifically tag anyone but if you decide to play along, make sure you let me know so i can check it out. it's kind of fun to share archived posts, especially as new readers join in the fun, and really only a very few of you have been here since the *very* beginning. i tried to make sure i picked posts from early on, so step into the time machine with me & we'll venture back into the dusty old Broken Road archives...

Archive Meme Instructions: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:

Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are… what you’re all about.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be anything you choose

Family: Remembering Gramp
this may well be the only time i have ever truly captured what i wanted to say about someone important to me.

Friends: what can i say?
these photos from Alison's trip to Florida back in 2005 *still* make me laugh.

Myself: Thirteen Things I Miss About New England
while i love living where it's warm, i will always be a New England girl at heart. (i wish i had one of those 100 things about me posts that it seems everyone has done! that would have been perfect for this one.)

Something I Love: Thirteen Things I Love About Baseball
it's not a surprise to anyone how i feel about baseball, is it?

My Choice: Thirteen Favorite Photos I Took in 2006
a photographic peek into my life from 2006. i really wish i had done a post like this for 2007 too.

3 with their own thoughts:

Mega Wednesday, January 23, 2008 11:41:00 PM  

Oooh posts into Dawn's past. I shall read these!

Heather Thursday, January 24, 2008 1:59:00 PM  

i also love laughing at the pictures of the 2 of you at disney with all those hats. they crack jason and i up whenever we come across them.
also my little girl looks so young in that picture of her. thanks for those memories. it seems so long ago.

~**Dawn**~ Friday, January 25, 2008 1:06:00 PM  

Mega: There are lots of little gems to be discovered way back in the archives. I really should point that out to people when they whine about my brief silences. There are really only a handful of people who have been around long enough to have read *everything*. And like they say on tv during the summer about repeats: If you haven't see it, it's new to you! ;-)

Heather: Thos hat photos with Alison will lie in infamy, I think. LOL! And I was thinking the same thing about that photo! She looks so little!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP