Sunday, January 27, 2008

i'm thinking...

...the cool temperature & the (now) virtually rain-free forecast means that today would be a good day for a little of this:



see you back here later with some good photos (hopefully)!

12 with their own thoughts:

JMP Sunday, January 27, 2008 12:50:00 PM  

Hi Dawn,
Have fun at Disney!!!

Get us some great pics :")

Ted D Sunday, January 27, 2008 2:29:00 PM  

Dawn, have a great time. If you haven't seen it already, Trot has been working out at first. Maybe he CAN come home again.

http://mlbfleecefactor.com/2008/01/27/cafardo-notes-nixon-manny-koskie-clemens/

Amy Sunday, January 27, 2008 9:14:00 PM  

You cannot possibly know how jealous I am and what I would give to be there today! December cannot come too soon!

Mega Sunday, January 27, 2008 9:31:00 PM  

57 degrees is perfect weather for jeans and a t-shirt.

kreed Sunday, January 27, 2008 9:42:00 PM  

Hope you had a great time at Animal Kingdom!

Anonymous,  Monday, January 28, 2008 10:29:00 AM  

Hi, I'm new here. So how on earth did you end up being such a geographically diverse fan? And... not a fan of any Florida teams?

Anonymous,  Monday, January 28, 2008 11:09:00 AM  

I am SUPER JEALOUS of how often you get to go there! LOL

Bart Monday, January 28, 2008 11:26:00 AM  

Oh shut up with that stuff, I'm freeeeeezing here.

Colleen Monday, January 28, 2008 1:21:00 PM  

Are you suggesting climbing trees? I LOVE to climb trees. I ripped my jeans in one two summers ago. I'm proud it that ;-)

Jeanne Monday, January 28, 2008 1:25:00 PM  

Definitely looking forward to seeing some pics from you!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, January 29, 2008 8:37:00 PM  

Amy: I know how spoiled I am. ;-)

Mega: Maybe a long sleeved t-shirt. And a fleece. LOL.

MLBGirl: Welcome to the madness! How did I get to be such a geographically diverse fan? Well, my first loves are the Red Sox & Patriots. Born & raised. I loved in Connecticut for the first 25 years of my life. As for my other favorite teams: Packers because Brett Favre is my all-time favorite football player; Angels because two of my best friends live close to Anaheim & I have been adopted into Angel fanhood by proxy; and the Astros because I was a big Jeff Bagwell fan when the Sox traded him there, so I followed his career from afar.

April: You could too, if you lived down here, but you would have to give up real Autumn and snow. ;-)

Sorry, Bart.

Colleen: I would *love* to see you climb that tree. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP