Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sing Along: January 15, 2008

Some day, when I'm awfully low,
When the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you...
And the way you look tonight.

("The Way You Look Tonight," Frank Sinatra)

4 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Wednesday, January 16, 2008 8:17:00 AM  

So, did Clapton rip off Frank with "Wonderful Tonight" or was it the other way around?

I've never heard this song so I can't say which episode of Miami Vice it reminds me of. Can you hum a few bars? ;)

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, January 16, 2008 9:01:00 AM  

I can do even better (heh, anything is better than me humming or singing). You can listen to it right here.

Oh & it's a Sinatra remake of a 1936 original. ;-)

Ted D Wednesday, January 16, 2008 9:13:00 AM  

Dawn, you've never heard me caterwall, so I'm pretty sure you aren't the worst singer around.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP