Tuesday, January 29, 2008

And I Quote: January 29, 2008

i use iGoogle as my homepage, and one of the "gadgets" i use is "quotes of the day". i have to say, i laughed when i saw this one -- several people come immediately to mind. ;-)

"His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork."
(Mae West)

9 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Tuesday, January 29, 2008 8:27:00 PM  

Strangely, this phrase has been used to describe me on more than one occasion.

Ingrid Tuesday, January 29, 2008 9:21:00 PM  

Oh my gosh! I had just taken a sip of beer as the page was loading and this was the first thing I saw. I almost gave my laptop a beer bath, LOL!

Hey, we're thinking about staying in Orlando when we come down. Have you heard anything about the Mystic Dunes resort? At first I wanted nothing to do with that area without the kids, but it sounds so neat!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, January 30, 2008 12:34:00 AM  

haha! that's really funny :)
i could think of many students...

and as for cashmere mafia, i'm not sure how i feel about it. i think that it's very very much like satc. but they truly are lacking the story line. im digging the clothes and how strong the ladies are. but other than that...you've got me. lets keep watching!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, January 30, 2008 12:35:00 AM  

Holy cow ! what a perfect line for some people i know... too funny

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, January 30, 2008 11:55:00 AM  

Ingrid: Heh. Sorry about that. ;-) I just looked at the website for Mystic Dunes. I haven't heard anything about it specifically, but they make it look gorgeous. And it looks a lot newer than many of the othe resorts I am familiar with in the area. You're in a prime location, right off 192 (the main road through Kissimmee), but not *on* it, so you'll be close enough to all the restaurants, but not have to listen to all the traffic. You are *so* close to Disney! If you get antsy, you really should consider doing EPCOT without kids. I've done it both ways, and it's a totally different experience -- both fun, but very different. Or if you don't want to pay admission to the park, you will still be close enough to wander over to Disney's Boardwalk or Downtown Disney. There is certainly plenty to do from that location!

Giuseppina: It is definitely a lot like SATC but I felt like we "knew" those characters. They haven't gotten there with this show yet, but I hope they do. I'm going to keep watching & hoping!

Keri: Isn't it though? I really can create quite a list in my mind.

Michelle Quinno Wednesday, January 30, 2008 3:13:00 PM  

Great quote and I can definitely think of a few politicians' moms who should have made that statement!

Ted D Wednesday, January 30, 2008 9:15:00 PM  

Sadly, not my brother. Mainly my wife. ;)

Anonymous,  Sunday, February 03, 2008 6:05:00 PM  

LOL. I know exactly who this primarily *primarily* refers to.

He's got a four letter name 'cause it ought to be a curse word. Kinda like how Jerry uses Newman's name as a curse word in "Seinfeld"...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP