Monday, January 14, 2008

today's random Red Sox off-season coping strategy quote: January 14, 2007

Bostonians and New Englanders can deal with many things. Heartbreaking losses. Infuriating losses. Insane traffic patterns. Disastrous infrastructure. February. Bitching and moaning, we've got down pat. Pessimism as a defense mechanism is available in spades. But it's been getting a little Twilight-Zone around here with this recent spate of undeniable, at times unbelievable, good fortune.

Even now, I'm afraid I've said too much.

(Cursed to First)

3 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Tuesday, January 15, 2008 8:31:00 AM  

It IS sort of like a Twilight Zone episode. But I'm sure you all don't mind. As a Sox fan, I know I don't.

Besides, it's sort of nice to see how the other half has been living all this time.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, January 15, 2008 11:29:00 AM  

I don't mind. But I always try to watch what I say. The sports gods are so fickle...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP