Thursday, January 24, 2008

today's random Red Sox off-season coping strategy quote: January 24, 2007

and to appease those non-football sports fans... remember back when we still had Kason Gabbard, and we were actually a little worried about facing Eric Gagne?

Now is when we get to have lovely debates amongst ourselves, like, when Jon Lester comes back after beating cancer last year, where do we slot in Kason? Do we want two lefties in the starting rotation? Is there such a thing as too many lefties? Oh my God, I think I'm finally officially overdosing on the Red Sox. The awesome is just too pure.
(Cursed to First)

by the way, eighteen days til pitchers & catchers report.

2 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Thursday, January 24, 2008 11:00:00 PM  

I really liked Gabbard, and though I still think it was a good move at the time, when I think about giving him and Murphy up for Gagne, I get a tad sick.

::In best Jerry Seinfeld voice::

GAGNE.

~**Dawn**~ Friday, January 25, 2008 1:17:00 PM  

Ted: If you dig back in my archives at the Trade Deadline, what you will find are my protestations of substituting Lester for Gabbard! =O

Oh & if you change Gagne to LUGO in that last part? I'm in. =P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP