Thursday, January 24, 2008

overheard

D just asked P "are you telling me J is the only one who swims in the nude?"

keep in mind that i know these people.
and that all of these aforementioned people are related.
and also men.

i wonder if anyone has ever died of stifled laughter...

5 with their own thoughts:

Scott Thursday, January 24, 2008 2:20:00 PM  

Sounds like a fun bunch! Watch out for gators.

Anonymous,  Thursday, January 24, 2008 4:44:00 PM  

I've seen a lot of naked butts. It'd better be waxed if the exposure to the world is optional.

(Get your minds out of the gutter! I'm a doctor. Seeing naked butts is in my job description. The good and the bad...)

Ingrid Thursday, January 24, 2008 11:08:00 PM  

Oh my gosh. That's like, sitcom material.

~**Dawn**~ Friday, January 25, 2008 1:10:00 PM  

Scott: They are something, I'll say that much. I will state here, for the record, that I am *not* present during any of these shenanigans!

Nichole: Just one of the many reasons doctors deserve the money they make. Unless the person is under the age of three, I do not need to see their butt for *any* reason.

Ingrid: Oh you have no idea. This is really just the tip of the iceberg.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP