Saturday, January 26, 2008

today's random Red Sox off-season coping strategy quote: January 26, 2007

Gordon Edes asked Sexy Lips why Manny Ramirez was rubbing his head on Sunday. Partial quote:
He did that to try to make me go to sleep. I was mad at him because he was fooling around. Day off. He wasn't watching the game.
Francona: "We have a close team but there are times when it's best to turn your head."

(The Joy of Sox)

3 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Saturday, January 26, 2008 9:46:00 PM  

Francona has GOT to write a book when his time in Boston is done.

What a bunch of loveable nutjobs he has to try and keep under control.

Scott Tuesday, January 29, 2008 11:44:00 AM  

Sexy Lips? Who is that?

I'd like to read a book by Millar on the '04 Sox, I'm sure (if he were willing to share) there would be some good stories there.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, January 29, 2008 12:27:00 PM  

Ted: I am thinking Tito has stories *none* of us want to know...

Scott: Sexy Lips = Julian Tavarez on Joy of Sox. While we're at it with book requests, I think we need one on the exploits of the bullpen.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP