Monday, January 14, 2008

Sing Along: January 14, 2008

Now this mountain I must climb
Feels like a world upon my shoulders
Through the clouds, I see love shine
It keeps me warm as life grows colder
In my life, there's been heartache and pain
I don't know if I can face it again
Can't stop now, I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life
I wanna know what love is

("I Want to Know What Love Is," Foreigner)

5 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Tuesday, January 15, 2008 8:30:00 AM  

This is how lame I am. Everytime I hear this song I think about the "Miami Vice" episode where Tubbs found his true love, only to have her killed by that weeks Columbian drug lord while this song played in the background.

My name is Ted. And I am a dink.

Scott Tuesday, January 15, 2008 10:47:00 AM  

Great song, it always brings back a lot of memories for me.

But not of Miami Vice. ;-)

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, January 15, 2008 11:28:00 AM  

Hooray Ted! You've finally "got it"!! Songs are random. They are a springboard for memories & emotions. I think it's so cool what people think of when they hear a particular song!

Scott: Me neither. ;-)

Ted D Tuesday, January 15, 2008 6:57:00 PM  

What is wrong with you two? Miami Vice is a CLASSIC. ;)

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, January 15, 2008 11:46:00 PM  

No argument, Ted, but it's not what I associate with this song. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP