Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday 5: January 25, 2008



Conditions Critical

1. Under what conditions can you have the perfect nap?

all it really takes is a comfy couch and my nap-size version of my fuzzy blankie. it doesn't hurt to have a cozy spot to rest my head against too.

2. Under what conditions can you let most of your guard down?
these days, i have to be with someone that i know accepts me as i am, for who i am. someone who won't try to change me or expect me to be someone i'm not. and someone i don't have to worry will disappear the second i start to really trust them.

3. Under what conditions can you do your best writing?
ha. when i don't have access to a pen & paper or a computer. by the time i get my hands on some method of putting it down into written words, the magic of it is lost & i'm left with something mediocre at best.

4. Under what conditions would you give away everything you own?
i practically have already. i am down to being able to fit everything i own into one car load, not including my actual furniture. what i have left is pretty special to me. i am not sure that i would part with it without a fight.

5. Under what conditions would you kiss a stranger?
i don't kiss strangers. i am saving all my kisses & i don't give them away on a whim.

3 with their own thoughts:

kreed Saturday, January 26, 2008 10:37:00 AM  

Mmmmmmm....nap. I am sleepy now!

Ted D Saturday, January 26, 2008 3:29:00 PM  

1. What's a nap?
2. Only around my wife and kids
3. After 9 at night.
4. If I could still pay the bills and someone needed them
5. Maybe if I was in Fenway and the Red Sox won the World Series?

Have a great weekend, Dawn.

Anonymous,  Sunday, February 03, 2008 6:09:00 PM  

So happy to see someone else understands the need for the perfect "spot" for a nap. :) It is so underestimated...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP