Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sing Along: January 16, 2008

Look at what I've done to her
Look at how I made her feel
She's found somebody new
And look who took the time to heal
And look at what it's done to me
God I know it tears me up
To have walked away from the love we made
And just leave it in a cloud of dust
And now it's got me thinkin' maybe I was wrong
After all the things I've done to her
Now she's strong

("Look at What I've Done," Chris Cagle)

3 with their own thoughts:

mimiscraps Thursday, January 17, 2008 10:30:00 PM  

thank you for the condolences on the blog - i posted his picture today. thanks for bein a bloggin friend!

Ted D Thursday, January 17, 2008 10:38:00 PM  

Dawn, scary thing is this song was ALMOST me 16 years ago. Let's just say that if I hadn't come to my senses that Ciera, Rakes, and Trot would not be here.

Someone is looking out for me.

And you were right the other day; I'm finally starting to GET IT.

~**Dawn**~ Friday, January 18, 2008 11:22:00 AM  

Ah yes, those moments of revelation. Good thing yours came in time. I can think of a person or two for whom that flash of brilliance came a little too late though. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP