Monday, January 21, 2008

blech

it smells like Spam in the office, thanks to someone's lunch.
gross.
Spam is one of the few smells that i just cannot tolerate & actually turns my stomach.
that & bananas.
::shudder::

10 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, January 21, 2008 3:23:00 PM  

Bananas?!?! What do you have against my lovely yellow fruit? I love the smell! LOL
Smelling spam however...gross!

marianne Monday, January 21, 2008 5:40:00 PM  

funny things the nose does, isn't it? I actually like the smell of frying Spam... eating it too! oh no, what does that make me?? ;) Now rotting bananas gross me out, but regular ones don't bother me.

Ted D Monday, January 21, 2008 6:19:00 PM  

Never smelled Spam, but you lost me on the bananas. Thing that makes me wretch when I smell it?

Cabbage.

Amy Monday, January 21, 2008 6:36:00 PM  

Ewww. Vienna sausages make me want to hurl. I had the misfortune to smell a huge bowl of them yesterday. I left as quickly as possible. Sorry your day was stinky!

Brian in Oxford Monday, January 21, 2008 7:30:00 PM  

Mmmm....smells like email.

(why isn't THAT a common phrase, anyway?)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, January 21, 2008 10:18:00 PM  

April: I keep forgetting some of you haven't been here since the beginning & do not know of my disdain for bananas. I used to like them. One day, I peeled one & nearly gagged. No clue. But my Gram developed an allergy to bananas at almost the exact same age & in the exact same way -- one day just the smell turned her stomach -- so I am ok not eating one & finding out if I have the same allergy.

Marianne: Makes you wonderful as long as you're making it in my kitchen. ;-)

Ted: Another one on my list: red cabbage. ::shudder:: And baby food papaya. Smells like puke in a jar. Scout's honor.

Amy: There is something oddly disturbing about a big bowl of vienna sausages...

Mega: Why am I not surprised...?

I wish I ever knew how to respond to Brian & David. LOL...

colleen Monday, January 21, 2008 10:57:00 PM  

If you mean the smell of Bananas when they are really ripe, than I understand. To me they smell like medicine.

Anonymous,  Tuesday, January 22, 2008 9:56:00 AM  

I'd much prefer the smell of spam over the smell of STANK from some dude's feet here in the call room. Makes me want to vomit. And it permeates into the other call rooms around here. Other people see me in here and ask me what the hell died in here. I don't rat the guy out (it's not his fault), but at least they know it's not from me!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP