Thursday, January 24, 2008

as only a Red Sox fan could understand

i am sitting here, playing around online.
(yes, instead of blogging. sorry to disappoint. but i'm blogging now, see.)
i have my playlist -- the much larger version of the little one at the top of ye olde blog here -- on shuffle in the background.

Sweet Caroline just came on.
i got the hugest grin ever on my face.

three weeks til pitchers & catchers.

so good.
so good.
so good.

4 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Thursday, January 24, 2008 10:56:00 PM  

Neil Diamond rocks.

And 5 in one day? Are you TRYING to kill me?

Jeanne Friday, January 25, 2008 10:41:00 AM  

Oh yeah, even this Yankee fan gets that one!

~**Dawn**~ Friday, January 25, 2008 1:31:00 PM  

Actually, Ted, I think it was six. ::looks sheepish:: But five of them were super short, and the sixth was links from other blogs. So if you add them all up, they equal one of yours. Not mention it's a whole separate challenge to keep up with the all the comments going on "behind the scenes"! LOL

Jeanne: You aren't half bad -- for a *Yankees* fan. ;-) I jest! I jest!

Anonymous,  Friday, January 25, 2008 2:34:00 PM  

I went to my first two Red Sox games last year and was pleasantly surprised to hear that song playing! I love it!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP