Monday, January 7, 2008

And I Quote: January 7, 2008

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met."
(Dermot Mulroney as Nick Mercer in "The Wedding Date")

7 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Tuesday, January 08, 2008 6:48:00 AM  

I noticed that was on TV last night..how about the line "I'd rather fight with you than 'do the hoochy coochy' with anyone else"

(Of course, he doesn't say 'hoochy coochy' but I think you get the idea)

:-)

Ted D Tuesday, January 08, 2008 9:03:00 AM  

Dawn, I've got to say you have the most diverse blog I read; the Red Sox, the Patriots, Jello, Dan Mega, cryptic quotes and Christmas all in one place.

Keep up the good work; I never know what to expect!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, January 08, 2008 10:16:00 AM  

I am SO mad I missed that movie the other night on tv! I've never seen it before and it looks sweet!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, January 08, 2008 11:07:00 AM  

Krystyn: That's really funny! I didn't even know!

Ted: That's the beauty of it! It's really just like tagging along inside my head! Hmmm... perhaps I should have added a disclaimer somewhere to enter at your own risk...

April: If you like a good chick flick, you hafta see The Wedding Date! It's a very feel-good movie.

Ingrid Tuesday, January 08, 2008 10:00:00 PM  

I'm not a chick flick girl, but I LOVE that movie!

That's a great line. Why don't my male prostitutes ever say sweet things like that to me?

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, January 08, 2008 11:28:00 PM  

OMG Ingrid that was almost a mouthful if water spit out at my monitor.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP