Wednesday, January 9, 2008

speaking in tongues

do you ever feel like you must be asking a question in a different language because the person you are asking keeps giving you the same answer but it doesn't actually answer the question?

::bangs head on desk::

6 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Wednesday, January 09, 2008 6:18:00 PM  

Troll again? Sorry about the day you had. Hopefully tomorrow is better. If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure my wife is the same way as you when she's trying to tell me something. ;)

kreed Wednesday, January 09, 2008 6:55:00 PM  

Hey...I just had that experience on the phone with Amazon. Sometimes it just makes you want to cry, doesn't it?

Anonymous,  Wednesday, January 09, 2008 8:34:00 PM  

I currently have a patient's family member who does this to me on a nearly daily basis... I actually said "No, you're not listening," today.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, January 10, 2008 9:10:00 AM  

Believe it or not, this was actually *not* the Office Troll. Just someone with too hard a head to listen to what I was actually asking. That's all right though. When I run all of his customer's oreders on their credit card without checking with him first, and they get mad because they didn't want to pay that way on all of them, I am going to remind him that he did not answer my question.

Question: How do I know which orders the customer wants to pay by credit card & which ones they want to issue a PO for?

Answer: I sent you the email telling you which credit cards they want to use for which rides.

Question: I *know* but how do I know which orders they want to use the credit cards on file and which they would prefer to use a PO?

Answer: I told you which credit cards to use for which wheels! They will use a creit card 90% of the time!

Question: But how do I know which is the 10% when they don't?

Answer: I SENT YOU THE EMAIL WITH THE LIST OF CREDIT CARDS! You shouldn't have to ask me this!

::bangs head on desk::

Colleen Thursday, January 10, 2008 11:49:00 AM  

Maybe you should purchase some lovely foam padding with a post it reminder that says " Hit Head Here For Safest Results" (?)And put it on your desk. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP