Tuesday, January 22, 2008

i think this is one of those "which came first: the chicken or the egg?" questions

i can't decide if i find it ironic or coincidental that so many of my friends who teach do not want to have children.

3 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Tuesday, January 22, 2008 5:40:00 PM  

Ironic, no two ways about it. You worked with small children; can you imagine doing that all day then coming home and doing the same thing until bed?

Whew.

Anonymous,  Tuesday, January 22, 2008 11:25:00 PM  

i know that i have to deal with 163 all day long. it makes me wonder whether i would have the patience for my own. funny, cuz my kids joke all the time that i'll probably end up having 5!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, January 23, 2008 3:57:00 PM  

Giuseppina: You & Ted both raise valid points. Which you would think I would think of on my own after the five years I put into worknig with one-year-olds. I guess the birth control effects of working with children wears off. Maybe it's something like that "mommy amnesia" they claim you get which allows a woman to forget pregnancy & childbirth long enough to do it more than once. =P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP