Thursday, January 17, 2008

today's random Red Sox off-season coping strategy quote: January 17, 2007

So once again, Julio Lugo continues to be Someone Whom I No Longer Want Employed By My Baseball Team. Although, the way we go through shortstops around here, there's a chance that his four year contract was just a ruse, but knowing my luck, I'll be stuck with him for eternity. Rest assured, I will continue blaming everything from infield errors to the concession stands running out of Fenway Franks on Lugo.
(basegirl)

1 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Friday, January 18, 2008 7:41:00 PM  

You really don't like Lugo, do you? ;)

He grew on me, but I wish Gonzo was still here. I think Drew and Lugo have bounce back years next season. Trying to justify the big deals in a baseball crazy town can't be easy.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP