Thursday, January 31, 2008

Little Bits of Happy: January 31, 2008


i got one of these Balsam & Cedar Car Gels for my car. now when i get in, it smells like a forest of Christmas trees. remember when i was so sad that Christmas ended? now it's like a little burst of Christmas just for me. like i have a secret Christmas tree that no one else knows is there. well, except for the four of you now.

15 with their own thoughts:

Ingrid Thursday, January 31, 2008 11:59:00 PM  

LOL, they are definitely a step up on those green fresheners shaped like a tree that you can buy for 50 cents at the car wash, huh?

Janet Friday, February 01, 2008 12:09:00 AM  

I had a mistletoe one in mine...made me feel the same :)

Amy Friday, February 01, 2008 8:48:00 AM  

I've never tried the air freshener. I got the new Spring scratch-n-sniff catalog today and may have to order some new candles.

Scott Friday, February 01, 2008 9:46:00 AM  

Thanks for sharing your secret with me. ;-)

Reminds me of the Connie Chung interview from the 90's, I forget at the moment with whom she was talking, but she asked a question that would be 'just between us two'. While the cameras caught it on tape to be broadcast later! lol

~**Dawn**~ Friday, February 01, 2008 10:41:00 AM  

LOL! *Way* better, Ingrid. They are smaller. They last freaking forever (at least they do in my car). And they're Yankee Candle! What's better than that??

Janet: The last one I had was Mistletoe. I got my latest batch from the Yankee Candle website when they were doing their post-Christmas sale. Mistletoe was all gone, but I like Balsam & Cedar just fine.

Amy: Don't you just love the scratch-and-sniff feature they do in their catalogs! I really like the Car Gels. They are a bit more expensive than the Car Jars but they last such a long time.

Scott: Shhh... Don't tell! ;-)

~**Dawn**~ Friday, February 01, 2008 10:55:00 AM  

::points at Mega::
Mischief. Maker.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Friday, February 01, 2008 11:12:00 AM  

I got one of their Clean Linen car things a few years ago. I need to go get a new one, I love all of their stuff. I bet it does smell like a forest in there now :)

Enjoy!

Ted D Friday, February 01, 2008 11:56:00 AM  

Dawn, I've gotta side with Mega here.

A Yankee candle?

Ted Williams just rolled over in his grave.

Or hyperbaric chamber.

;)

JMP Friday, February 01, 2008 12:45:00 PM  

Awww come on guys...
Its a Yankee Candle...
Not a yankEE Candle.... two big EE for EVIL EMPIRE!!!!

The candles smell way better than most EE fans !!!

Mom Friday, February 01, 2008 2:37:00 PM  

I love the Yankee candle air freshners!!! I have them everywhere!

Good luck on Sunday!

Nichole M Friday, February 01, 2008 3:16:00 PM  

I got Jack Frost for a buck! Now my car smells like winter.

It's better than scratch n sniff... it's *rub* n sniff!

Oh, and Williams may be spinning around in his jar... ;-)

LW Friday, February 01, 2008 5:40:00 PM  

Jealous over here! I love Christmas LOVE IT......would like a little bit of it in my car everytime I opened the door.

~**Dawn**~ Friday, February 01, 2008 11:48:00 PM  

Stacy: I love it! It makes me so happy!

Now, Ted. You don't want to be associated with the likes of Mega. He's really nothing but a trouble maker. ;-)

Thanks for coming to my defense, JMP! I guess these two just don't appreciate the wonder of Yankee Candles.

Thanks, Steph! I will probably be pacing most of Sunday. LOL! Aren't these air fresheners the best?! =)

Nichole: Oooo, I bet that's nice too. I don't think they had anymore of those left or I might have picked one of them up too.

LW: Welcome to the blog. =) And you so need to get hooked up with one of these air fresheners. I am telling you, instant smile as soon as I sit down in my car.

Anonymous,  Saturday, July 11, 2015 1:58:00 PM  

Really enjoyed this blog post.Much thanks again. Keep writing.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP