Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday's Feast: January 18, 2008



Feast One Hundred & Seventy Six

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?

water. big fan of the water.

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.

how about work, since that's where i am: the office supply catalog. a Patriots logo. a Chinese fortune that reads: You have an usually magnetic personality.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?

probably about an 8.5-9. i am a terrible liar, even though my job forces me to lie all the time (no, i'm sorry so-and-so isn't in right now...). plus, i *hate* being lied to, so i do my best to treat others the way i would like to be treated. i can't say i'm higher than a 9 though, because, like i said 1) my job forces me to lie and 2) we all aren't 100% truthful all the time. sometimes we tell half-truths.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?

i am drawing an absolute blank right now. i can't think of a single one.

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?

the Troll stresses me out. i can relax when i am finally curled up on my couch being snuggly though.

2 with their own thoughts:

Michelle Quinno Friday, January 18, 2008 2:56:00 PM  

Yep, I'm just like you on the honesty. You must be in sales?!

Ted D Friday, January 18, 2008 7:35:00 PM  

Beverage: Beer

3 things on computer desk: Mousepad with daughters picture, lamp, and Red Sox DVD case.

Honesty: 9

One City I would rename: no clue.

What stresses me: Red Sox/Yankee games and only the Sox winning takes it away.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP