Wednesday, January 16, 2008

they say jump. i ask "how high?"

i don't have to be told more than once. even though essentially, i have been. first Mega and then Holly. i better get to it before that list grows.

How old are you? 31. still can't figure out that happened.
Where do you live? Central Florida. midway between Tampa & Orlando. hop, skip & a jump from Disney World.
Last time you listened to Billy Idol? not any time recently.
Ever met Billy Idol? if i had, Mega would be jealous.
How do you like your taters? any way you have them: mashed. baked. roasted. boiled (with a little butter, salt & parsley). fries. hashbrowns. chips. potatoes are major comfort food for me.
Ever beaten someone up? me?! i am a lover, not a fighter. i use my words, not my hands.
Ever gotten beat up? no! i would cry.
Do you consider yourself to be hot? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! whew. oops. not done yet. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ok now i'm done.
Any tattoos? i don't like needles. i am *not* interested in paying someone to stick one in me voluntarily. no thanks.
Piercings? one in each ear. which reminds me. i better put some earrings in soon or they will close up. i don't wear them often because when you answer the phone as much as i do, it's murder on your ears.
Kids? none of my own. i love on my friends' kids. i would have one or two, but... i kind of need to be in the right situation for that, ya know? (tick... tick... tick...)
How about grandparents? Any of those? had two of the very best. i miss them. =(
Do you shave your legs? yeah. it grosses me out not to.
Employed or bum? employed. though you wouldn't know it by how much i blog. ;-)
Ever killed someone? thank *God* no.
Ever wear stone wash jeans? not anymore. =P
Worst pain you ever felt? thirteen months of back-to-back bladder infections.
What did you last eat? some cinnamon raisin bread.
Cats and dogs...pets, or food? cats & dogs are friends, not food.
What about fish? mmmmm...
What about rabbits? they are for being cute in the wild. i know someone with two huge rabbits that run loose in the house. they are *mean*.
Use the word "jabroni" in a sentence: i think i may be some kind of jabroni magnet.
Use one word to sum up yourself in a nutshell: quiet.
Idea you had on a date that you thought was fun but they were bored? i can't remember the last bad date i was on. take that as you will.
Ever make a complete fool out of yourself? i would deny it but there are too many people who read this thing that would call me out. i will say, though, that i have to really know you & like you before i will lower my guard enough to act like a fool.
Ever think that "they" are out to get you? if the people in my past haven't gotten me, i don't think "they" have a chance.

ok, play along if you wish. let me know if you do.

9 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Wednesday, January 16, 2008 10:27:00 AM  

13 months straight of bladder infections? You deserve a medal or something. Off to work, and thanks again for the advice. I'm putting it to use right away!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, January 16, 2008 10:27:00 AM  

tooooooo funny.
i don't want to pay someone to torture me with needles either !

i'm gonna play when bean takes a nap.

kreed Wednesday, January 16, 2008 10:35:00 AM  

Ya know, it is just hard for me to imagine you as quiet and sort of shy since you have such a way with blogging words and are so outgoing online.

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, January 16, 2008 11:10:00 AM  

Ted: It was no picnic, that's for sure.

Keri: LOL! They can just keep their picky things to themselves.

Kreed: What can I say? Except for it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for. ;-)

Holly Wednesday, January 16, 2008 6:16:00 PM  

Thanks for playing, Dawn! Wasn't that fun? I love it when people listen to my demands! Now that I know you've never killed someone we can be *real* friends. :)

Anonymous,  Wednesday, January 16, 2008 9:46:00 PM  

I played! Thanks! I needed to calm down after the day.

Don't worry about kids. If Madonna can have kids at 40, so can we.

What's this jabroni thing? A made up word? I don't get it...

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, January 17, 2008 1:42:00 PM  

Holly: That's a deal-breaker for me too. =P

Nichole: I have no idea, but it's funny to see people use it in a sentence.

Chele76 Thursday, January 17, 2008 2:00:00 PM  

I cheated and looked up what jambroni meant.... your answers made me laugh.

SO I played too... you know hwere to find me :)

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, January 17, 2008 2:03:00 PM  

Ooooo... more ways to procrastinate.

::skips off to Chele's blog::

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP