Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sing Along: January 9, 2008

Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide

("Collide," Howie Day)

4 with their own thoughts:

Ingrid Wednesday, January 09, 2008 11:29:00 PM  

I grew up with Howie Day. What a freaking jerk that guy was. How can someone so awful write such a great song?

Ted D Wednesday, January 09, 2008 11:36:00 PM  

Dawn, I have to apologize up front. Your sing along posts confuse me; Sorry.

I enjoy them, but don't get them.

Just ignore me; I iz stupid.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, January 10, 2008 6:51:00 AM  

Ingrid: Isn't that often the case? I know a few people who come out with the most amazing stuff but I find that I'm asking myself "How did they do that when they have no soul??"

Teg: Don't look so deep. It's almost always my favorite part of the song that's presently stuck in my head. LOL! Occasionally there is a Sing Along post with a hidden meaning for someone, but they know who they are & what I'm saying. In those cases I need to get something out, but don't want to spill it all over the internet, and this does the trick.

Jeanne Thursday, January 10, 2008 5:20:00 PM  

Wow, I love his stuff. Saw him live too. Read Ingrid's comment and bubble burst.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP