Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sing Along: January 24, 2008

ok, i can take a hint already.
when i got out of my car yesterday, this song was on the radio.
when i got back in this morning, this song was on the radio.
almost in the exact spot it was at when i turned my car off.
and no, it was not a CD.
so like i said: hint taken.

You don't have to find your own way out
You've got a voice let it be heard
Just when it feels you're on a dead-end road
There's always somewhere left to turn
So dont give up now
You're so close to a brand new day
And if you just can't bear to be alone
Then I'll stay

'Cause everybody needs somebody sometimes
("Everybody," Keith Urban)

3 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Thursday, January 24, 2008 9:38:00 AM  

That is just plain spooky, Dawn.


And your FunkyMood thing makes me sad. Hope the day gets better for you, and to those of us who check in here everyday, trust me.

You're not invisible.

Anonymous,  Thursday, January 24, 2008 10:02:00 AM  

Good words to listen to. Hope they helped in some way.

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, January 24, 2008 10:09:00 AM  

Ted: Thanks. =) I'll be all right. Just processing something at the moment. It's more of a specific invisibility than an general one. If that makes sense.

Nichole: I'm ok. The words didn't need to "help" -- I just felt like The Universe was determined to get this song suck in my head. =P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP