Saturday, January 26, 2008

Friday Fill-in: January 26, 2008



Friday Fill-in #56

1.
being loved makes me happy.
2. I would like
some chocolate chip cookies, please.
3.
apple pie ice cream tastes SO good!
4.
Saturday morning is my favorite day of the week because i still have the whole weekend ahead of me, i don't have to work, and i can spend the day any way i wish.
5. i think my eyes are my best feature.
6. We could learn so much from
children, if we took the time to listen.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to snuggling into my cozy flannel sheets once i get sleepy, tomorrow my plans include some shopping and Sunday, I want to go to WDW for a while, so i hope it's not too chilly!

4 with their own thoughts:

gail@more than a song Saturday, January 26, 2008 10:41:00 AM  

Shopping sounds like a perfect day to me! Enjoy WDW too.
And rats, now you're gonna make me crave cookies all day!

Ted D Saturday, January 26, 2008 3:32:00 PM  

Sounds like a pretty nice weekend, Dawn. Have a great time at WDW tomorrow.

Colleen Saturday, January 26, 2008 11:37:00 PM  

You an cookies...I love it.
ditto #6 =) (And the flannel sheets baby.) IT's freezing here!

Janet Sunday, January 27, 2008 5:37:00 PM  

ahhhh, WDW...that would be lovely! I stayed in my jammies all weekend, well, really since Thurday. Feeling better tho! Thanks for playing :-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP