Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Fiver: January 18, 2008



You just have to wait

1. What do you need?
a nap. a nap would be perfect right now.

2. What won't you share?
other people's secrets.

3. What do you hurry through?
commercials. DVR is a marvelous invention.

4. Who is worth waiting for?
the right person.

5. Friday fill-in:
I can't bear to ______.
...see the Patriots or the Sox or Brett Favre lose. so i really hope they don't.

I'll always be true

1. Tell us something you love:

the last part of Test Track when you fly around the track outside

2. Tell us something you know to be true:
i am loved far more than i will ever comprehend

3. Tell us about someone new in your life:
there's no anyone new in my life

4. Who can you never please?
that list of people could also be called Those Toxic People Who Are No Longer Part of My Life

5. Friday fill-in:
You know I ___.

...really wish it were time to go home *now*

The only nasty thing I like

1. What's the last movie you saw?

i think i watched My Best Friend's Wedding on tv.

2. Are you gentle?
very much so.

3. Do you sleep with your bedroom door shut?
nope. i live by myself. what does closing the door accomplish?

4. What's your middle name?
Lynn

5. Friday fill-in:
I could learn to like ___.
...JD Drew, but not Julio Lugo

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP