Wednesday, January 23, 2008

today's random Red Sox off-season coping strategy quote: January 23, 2007

This is why they don't play baseball in the rain: Last night a foul screamer wreaked havoc in the Red Sox dugout, glancing off a bat Jason Varitek happened to be holding and off the forehead of Wily Mo Pena, directly into the choppers of poor Devern Hansack, who would later be pegged by a liner back to the mound in the throwing hand and lifted from the game.
(Cursed to First)

4 with their own thoughts:

Chele76 Wednesday, January 23, 2008 12:43:00 PM  

the brain is quite behind today. I had to read that 4 times before it made sent to me. I kept thinking "what?!?! Someone was streaking in the dugout?!?!"

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, January 23, 2008 3:25:00 PM  

Chele: The only time there is a threat of streaking is when there is mention of the name Kevin Millar. ;-)

Ted D Wednesday, January 23, 2008 7:18:00 PM  

Dawn, thanks for posting these random Sox stories. It's getting me through winter.

~**Dawn**~ Friday, January 25, 2008 12:44:00 PM  

I wish I could say it was a selfless contribution, Ted, but the fact is it's getting *me* through the Winter. It doesn't hurt to have a kindred spirit though. =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP