Monday, January 21, 2008

try not to get too excited...

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
i would say he was crazy. i am 100% certain that i am not pregnant.

2. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
December 26

3. What did the last text message you sent say?
LOL! i'm not saying. it was to Nichole though.

4. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
kindness. a great smile. the desire to be cuddly. honesty.

5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
to file my taxes. i am waiting on my W-2 & my form from my student loan lender regarding the interest i have paid.

6. Shoe size?
7.5 or 8, depending on the shoe.

7. Been to Mexico?
does the Mexico pavilion at Epcot count?

8. When is the last time you had a massage?
like by a professional? that would be never. i don't like people i don't know touching me. a good neck & shoulders rub does wonders for me when i have a tension headache though. i carry all my stress in my neck & shoulders.

9. What was the last TV show you watched?
Three Two and a Half Men

10. What are your plans for the weekend?
::sigh:: i wish it were the weekend already. Saturday i plan to go shopping with some gift cards i got for Christmas, and also stock up on my Spring candle scents. Sunday i think i will go to Disney as long as it isn't raining or freezing cold (and yes that would be freezing by my wimpy Florida standards).

11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
i think i would be completely speechless for about 150 different reasons if i were asked that question.

12. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
one of those visor things that keeps the sun out of your car when it's parked (dorky but you get over it when you live in Florida, trust me), some CDs, and an insulated bag for heat-sensitive foods (i make a couple of stops when i grocery shop).

13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
ummm... just getting to work.

14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be?
i'm not interested in marrying any celebrity. i have no problem looking but that's about it for me, thanks.

15. Have you ever been to a strip club?
not so much.

16. What is the best ice cream flavor?
mint chocolate chip. or apple pie. or coffee. or Tagalong cookie. or moose tracks. or black raspberry. or...

17. What is the last sporting event you watched?
=( can we not talk about that?

18. Ever go camping?
girl likes indoor private plumbing. and a soft bed. and a minimum of bugs. what do you think?? my "male tendancies" begin & end with being a sports spectator.

19. Last phone call?
that would be Heather earlier this evening. i wonder if her new computer is hooked up yet. i miss her...

20. Are you allergic to anything?
sulfa drugs. dust. kitty fur if i rub my eyes. and something that blooms in Autumn down here.

21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently?
don't ignore your gut feelings.

22. What do you do at work?
that list is so long, you'd get bored & stop reading it before you finished it.

23. What is your mom's name?
Mary

24. Ever cried for no reason?
oh there's always a reason. i just might not share what it is.

25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance?
while i have *no* clue what this even is, if it involves dancing that is not slow & very close, i assure you that i cannot do it.

26. What is your favorite color to wear?
reds & browns. the deeper & richer the better.

27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on?
five & half hours to California.

28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken?
eighteen hours from Connecticut to Florida. drove it straight through. well *i* didn't drive it. i slept for a large majority of it.

29. What are your turn-offs?
people who are full of themselves. people who do not practice basic hygiene. people who are intentionally cruel to others. people who lie to me. anyone with the last name Manning.

30. What was your last alcoholic beverage?
i think it was a glass of wine. i *know* it was in California.

31. What are you craving right now?
nice warm soft chocolate chip cookies. and a hug.

10 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Tuesday, January 22, 2008 9:09:00 AM  

Dawn, I've done the 19 hour drive to OK to see my sisters and drove the whole way; not a fun experience.

And I've been to Cancun; unless you're an uderaged drinker looking to get hammered, it's not all it's cracked up to be.

kreed Tuesday, January 22, 2008 9:43:00 AM  

I am glad to know I am not the only one who is a little freaked out by massages done by people I don't know. Everyone I know LOVES to go and get massages and I just think it's kind of creepy...

Anonymous,  Tuesday, January 22, 2008 10:44:00 AM  

I have some Chocolate Chip-Oatmeal cookies I'd be willing to share?

And don't knock a professional massage until you try one.I used to be one of those "Oh god, a stranger touching me?!?!" people too but after quite a few massages, and realizing just how GOOD they make me feel? I am hooked! It's so very therapeutic and relaxing.

Heather Tuesday, January 22, 2008 10:54:00 AM  

that would be two and a half men ;) i am back...but i have to get cranky pants aka christian set and pick up catherine soon but i will be back soon!

Janet Tuesday, January 22, 2008 11:40:00 AM  

1. Just call me Mary

2. When I went to St. Thomas in September

3. Let's see...it said: "wanna howl tomorrow" in reference to Tuesday's coming full moon (and BOY am I CRANKY)

4. Big d!ck, no, really, great sense of humor

5. Finishing this meme

6. 9.5

7. Yup, Tulum was beautiful

8. Ironically, I'm going for one tonight!

9. Breaking Bad, a new show on AMC. OMG!

10. Staying warm!

11. N/A

12. LOL the seats (they're folded down to make room for the dog crate)

13. showering

14. If I HAD to, I guess it'd be Johnny Depp

15. LOL yup

16. Coffee chip

17. dunno, it's been a long time since I was interested in that

18. Yup!

19. I think it was my brother

20. Ignorance

21. You can do it if you want to

22. read blogs, email, etc.

23. Mary, but everyone called her Betty

24. no

25. dunno, never heard of it

26. black

27. 12 hours, to Japan

28. From MA to CO...4 days...in the pouring rain...in a car stuffed to the ROOF with stuff and a cat. Fun ;-)

29. People who burp, fart or pick their nose in public. Rudeness. Ignorance. Unkindness.

30. mmm, it was Harpoon Winter Warmer and it was GOOD!

31. Relief from this grumpiness!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, January 22, 2008 11:57:00 AM  

LOL - "anyone with the last name Manning" Glad it's not mine!

{{{hugs}}} best I can do from here. I hope that doesn't violate the 'touching from strangers' rule! All Sox fans are family, right?

I'm going to do this one as well on my blog.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, January 22, 2008 7:51:00 PM  

Ted: It's not bad if you sleep. ;-)

kreed: You are *definitely* not alone. I don't get facials for the same reason. ::shudder:: I know everyone says it's very relaxing but I can't imagine being relaxed when I have some stranger touching me.

April: Mmmm, those sound yummy. And I just can't nake myself do it -- the thought of someone touching me... Nope, not for me, even if it feels good.

Heather: Ummm... I do not know what you are talking about. ;-) LOL

Colleen: =) You rock.

Scott: I have to believe that, as a Patriots fan, you would have legally changed your last name by now, if it were Manning. ;-) Yes, we're all family! =) Have to head over & check out your answers!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, January 22, 2008 7:55:00 PM  

I needed a separate comment for you, Janet. LOL!

4. OMG LOL.

14. Right. If you HAD to. =P

22. ::giggle:: I think perhaps that should be part of my job description too. I can do these things legally though. They pretty much don't care what I do, as long as my work is done.

28. OMG. Four days in a car with a *cat*??

29. I think you just described 97% of the people I work with...

*krystyn* Tuesday, January 29, 2008 9:36:00 PM  

ah yes...now I remember reading it. :-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP