Saturday, January 26, 2008

Friday Fiver: January 26, 2008



I'll show you what I'm made of

1. What are you missing?

Red Sox. my friends. being cuddled up. my sanity. =P

2. How do you feel?
lucky. content. loved. ready.

3. What have you let go?
toxic people from my past.

4. Who have you hurt?
i am sure i have hurt many people over the course of my life. i am also sure that most of the time it was unintentional. i hope that i have mended much of it. i know that i hurt one person who loved me tremendously, because i was too stupid to see what i had. that's not a mistake i will ever make again.

5. What do you deserve?
to be loved completely. to be happy. to feel safe.

4 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Saturday, January 26, 2008 3:31:00 PM  

Hi Dawn, sorry I missed these last night. You must have been up late!

1. Red Sox baseball.
2. Fortunate and blessed.
3. Selfishness
4. My wife with stupid things I say.
5. Not what I have for sure.

Colleen Saturday, January 26, 2008 11:43:00 PM  

1. I second the cuddly. And for me, being well again.

2. Very tired and it's not even 9pm!

3. my plans. God's are better.

4. I can tend to have a forked tonuge, mostly with my mother and sister, but I'm much more aware of it now and try hard to be so brash now.

5. Nothing. But God's mercy, love and grace bless my life anyway in many different .ways

Colleen Saturday, January 26, 2008 11:44:00 PM  

I meant NOt to be so brash now.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, January 29, 2008 8:59:00 PM  

Ted: I second the Sox! And I know what you mean by #5.

Colleen: Would get better already, girl! I love all the different ways people interpret that fifth question. Both you & Ted had awesome answers to that one, that I totally agree with for myself, but on the other side, I thought about all the things I sacrificed in my last relationship & I know that I certainly deserve better than what I was getting there.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP