Tuesday, January 8, 2008

it only *looks* like i haven't blogged yet today

in actuality, after giving my blog its "Go Patriots!" makeover for the duration of their appearance in the playoffs, i started doing a little housekeeping.

i changed up my wish list (though i am still not sure i like it's present location, so we shall see... it doesn't really fit anywhere else as a slideshow though...)

i reinstalled my playlist now that imeem got itself back in order. some of you missed it. and for those of you that didn't, you will be happy to know that it is not on autoplay. anyone who wants to listen will just have to push the little play button. ;-)

and now over there in the right sidebar, for those of you who just can't live without knowing what i might be doing at any given moment, i present to you: Twitter.

keep a lookout. you never know what else might appear before i'm done...

7 with their own thoughts:

Chele76 Tuesday, January 08, 2008 1:32:00 PM  

twitter is firewalled here... oh well, one less way for me to stalk you during the day :)

Anonymous,  Tuesday, January 08, 2008 5:20:00 PM  

twitter looks cool!

When does baseball start...

Ted D Tuesday, January 08, 2008 8:48:00 PM  

Very nice Dawn. One day I'm gonna email you and find out how you do all this stuff? I thought I'd accomplished something when I figured out how to add pictures.

Ingrid Tuesday, January 08, 2008 9:58:00 PM  

I've never even heard of twitter! I'll have to check it out, looks neat!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, January 08, 2008 11:37:00 PM  

Chele: Bummer. At least you can access Blogger. Shhhh...

Nichole: It's a fun little add-on. I like it! As for when baseball season starts ::checking my trusty countdowns:: -- 34 days til pitchers & catchers report... 46 days til Spring Training begins... 76 days til the first pitch is thrown out in Japan for Opening Day. Or did you mean when will it *not* be football season on my blog anymore? ;-)

Krystyn: Yay!

Ted: Ask away! I learned by trial & error. Some of it was a lot easier than it appears though.

Ingrid: It's a fun little toy!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Wednesday, January 09, 2008 10:59:00 AM  

Looks good! I will have to go check out your wish list.

Did I tell you that my laptop died last week? Then twelve hours later, our main website computer died, so Hambones is still down. And I have no laptop for what looks like 4-6 weeks. I'm not a happy camper :( Tim has been joking that I *should* have picked that Dell with 22" monitor, LOL!

I thought about doing Twitter... let me know how you like it. Maybe eventually, one day, I will be able to blog again and have my own computer!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP