Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Snapshot From Along the Broken Road: December 2007

hooray! we rememebered to take a photo of me this time!


1) a gift i gave: so many! one of them was a Fisher-Price Little People Nativity set to Baby Girl. i thought it was an appropriate gift from her god mother.

2) something i apologized for: making Daniel drive all the way to LA to pick me up at 3am when my flight was delayed in Houston.

3) the last person i thanked: my dad for the Christmas gifts he sent

4)the last movie i watched: last night, i watched Mystic River. i also watched The Nativity Story for the first time while i was in California for Christmas. *fantastic* movie.

5) the best meal i cooked this month: these Golden Crusted Pork Chops with Green Beans have totally hit the spot.

6) the last place i ate out: Macaroni Grill

7) something that made me cry: freaking goodbyes at the airport. i almost kept it together this time. *almost*.

8) something that made me laugh: the Kiss Cam they did on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve.

9) the last person i talked to on the phone: my Dad

10) someone i'm thinking about today: lots of someones. i have a buttload of email to reply to. well, i know what *i'll* be doing tomorrow!

11) something i want to remember about this month: how awesome it is to spend time with the people i love.

12) a photo i took this month:

10 with their own thoughts:

Ingrid Tuesday, January 01, 2008 11:29:00 PM  

Those FP Nativity sets are adorable! And that recipe looks ytummy!

Colleen Wednesday, January 02, 2008 12:12:00 AM  

Fun insights into the life of Dawn! And pictures always add to it:-)

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, January 02, 2008 8:29:00 AM  

Ingrid: It's yummy & *easy* which is like the best thing ever! I actually use boneless pork chops for it though. Cutting the meat from around the bone is just too much effort! LOL

Colleen: I try to post one of these a month. To kind of have a mini synopsis of where I was. I am thinking I might tweak it just a little for 2008 somehow but I'm not sure *exactly* how yet...

justem Wednesday, January 02, 2008 9:27:00 AM  

Happy New year!! :) I love seeing the photos!!

Janet Wednesday, January 02, 2008 3:15:00 PM  

Such a nice photo of you :-)

Love the one of the wine glass, too!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, January 02, 2008 9:39:00 PM  

look at you, rocking that red shirt ! Fantastic pic too. stared at it for 5 mins... just made me smile.

Anonymous,  Thursday, January 03, 2008 2:21:00 PM  

Mmm, do I see martinis? LOL HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, January 03, 2008 4:01:00 PM  

Em: I really need to get back in the groove of actually posting more of my photos. =)

Thanks, Janet! =)

Keri: LOL! And my trusty black track jacket since I am forever half-frozen. I so love that second photo I took. That is part of the embroidery on the runner on Nichole & Daniel's dining table. It makes me smile.

April: Why, yes! Yes, you do! Crimsontinis to be exact!

gail@more than a song Thursday, January 03, 2008 6:22:00 PM  

That is a CUTE pic of you!
The FP nativity is fun...happy new year!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, January 03, 2008 10:13:00 PM  

Awww, thanks Gail. Happy New Year to you too. And I hear that the FP Nativity was one of Catherine's favorite gifts. That makes an Auntie happy.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP