Monday, December 31, 2007

::singing to self::



Maybe it's much too early in the game
Aah, but I thought I'd ask you just the same
What are you doing New Year's
New Year's Eve?

Wonder whose arms will hold you good and tight
When it's exactly twelve o'clock that night
Welcoming in the New Year
New Year's Eve

Maybe I'm crazy to suppose
I'd ever be the one you chose
Out of a thousand invitations
You received

Aah, but in case I stand one little chance
Here comes the jackpot question in advance:
What are you doing New Year's
New Year's Eve?

6 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Monday, December 31, 2007 6:13:00 PM  

Hey Dawn. Glad to hear you are feeling better, and I hope you have a great New Years Eve. My wife is helping a friend move in, and I've been home with the kids all day. She's leaving again after dinner, and HOPEFULLY I'll get a kiss!

So my New Years Eve will be a tad boring. But that's OK.

Happy New Year, Dawn!

Anonymous,  Monday, December 31, 2007 6:35:00 PM  

Happy New Year!

marianne Tuesday, January 01, 2008 12:09:00 AM  

Happy, Happy New Year, Dawn! I hope 2008 is full of good things for you!! :)

Ingrid Tuesday, January 01, 2008 12:54:00 AM  

Happy New Year! So happy I found your blog over the past year!

Glad you're feeling better and I hope the new year brings you nothing but happiness!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP