Wednesday, December 19, 2007

View From Along the Broken Road: December 19, 2007

11 with their own thoughts:

Chele76 Wednesday, December 19, 2007 8:22:00 AM  

yea! Happy tree!

I still have not taken pics of my tree.... I need to get my rear moving on that one....

Jeanne Wednesday, December 19, 2007 9:10:00 AM  

Aww look at the pretty lights. Think I may need to reconsider colored lights on the tree next year. 25 Christmases with white and time for a change LOL

Scott Wednesday, December 19, 2007 9:42:00 AM  

Aw, nice picture. I can almost see snow falling outside the window. Then I remember you're in sunny Florida. ;-)

Heather Wednesday, December 19, 2007 10:07:00 AM  

so peaceful! still laughing at scott's comment.

JMP Wednesday, December 19, 2007 10:30:00 AM  

Hey Dawn!!
Again, nice tree!
Looks like you landed a bargain as it sure looks great.
Do I see little pink plastic flamingo lights on the tree??

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Wednesday, December 19, 2007 11:10:00 AM  

Great shot! Love the snuggly snowman blankie in the forefront :) It looks so very cozy and comfy...

Merry Christmas!

Mega Wednesday, December 19, 2007 2:20:00 PM  

I don't put up decorations. Neither does my roommate. That just means we would have to take them down eventually. Pass!

Nichole M Wednesday, December 19, 2007 8:21:00 PM  

Yay!!! Are those bears I see in the corner? Huevos Donald, perhaps?

gail@more than a song Sunday, December 23, 2007 3:09:00 PM  

Very pretty! I hope you got to enjoy it while sitting with just the lights on again before your trip!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, December 24, 2007 11:16:00 AM  

Chele: The camera is your friend! Show us how pretty your tree came out!

Jeanne: I grew up with colored lights. They look so happy & I love the way they make my ornaments sparkle & reflect. I have so many that are clear glass or made of metal (jingle bells!) or have glitter on them. The colored lights make them shine so nicely. White can be pretty, but I have always preferred colored lights on my tree. =)

Scott: LOL! Magic! Or maybe just a reflection. Makes for a good photo though! ;-)

Heather: You can come hide by my tree. All the gifts are wrapped & there are no kids to disturb your peace. ;-)

JMP: I can't believe what a great deal I got! I am very happy with my tree -- if it *must* be artificial. And NO there are not pink plastic flamingo lights on my tree! ::gasp:: It came with pink lights, being pre lit & all but over time *those* will be phased out. =P

Stacy: A girl always needs her blankies! ;-)

Mega: And a bah humbug to you too! I went for several years with no tree. All the effort was totally worth it because seeing my tree makes me *so* happy.

Nichole: My two Santa bears! No Huevos Donald though. He lives at your house.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP