Friday, December 7, 2007

(repeating to self)

i will not kill him. orange jumpsuits are not flattering.

i will not kill him. orange jumpsuits are not flattering.

i will not kill him. orange jumpsuits are not flattering.

i will not kill him. orange jumpsuits are not flattering.

i will not kill him. orange jumpsuits are not flattering.

i will not kill him. orange jumpsuits are not flattering.

10 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, December 07, 2007 6:40:00 PM  

who ever he is and what ever he did is not worth an orange jumpsuit. you coulnd't pull off that look very well..and you could get your hair cut every 3 weeks and no highlights
lol!

Ted D Friday, December 07, 2007 8:56:00 PM  

DON'T DO IT DAWN!

Besides, you said it was a "him".

We aren't worth it, trust me.

Colleen Saturday, December 08, 2007 12:14:00 PM  

I laugh out loud for you, you know. THis is funny ;)

Heather Saturday, December 08, 2007 12:35:00 PM  

uh oh... call me before you do anything crazy (for an alibi that is ;))

kreed Saturday, December 08, 2007 1:21:00 PM  

Don't do it! I don't think orange is your color!

*krystyn* Saturday, December 08, 2007 9:48:00 PM  

ugh - how frustrating!!

hey - our countdowns aren't working...that's frustrating too!!

Ted D Sunday, December 09, 2007 2:50:00 PM  

Hmm. No new post from Dawn since this one on Friday.

You don't think she really would.....

Nah.

::crosses fingers::

;)

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, December 09, 2007 8:18:00 PM  

Andie: The only thing that held me back was the fact that no one looks good in an orange jumpsuit. ;-)

Ted: ;-)

::shares a giggle with Colleen::

Heather: I was busy this weekend. Just got your messages on my voicemail. My stupid phone doesn't tell me when I have voicemail so I usually find out by accident. =P

kreed: Not prison-isse orange anyway. =P

Krystyn: Those stupid countdowns go wonky every so ofte. =P I look for better ones but I have yet to find one. I actually check the sidebars of other blogs to see if they have any!

Ted: Nah, I didn't. ;-)

Ted D Sunday, December 09, 2007 8:46:00 PM  

Glad to hear it, Dawn.

I was starting to get worried about you. :)

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, December 09, 2007 8:49:00 PM  

No worries, Ted. Just had a busy weekend. See what happens when I don't shoot off blog posts at my normal rapid pace? ;-) People worry. Or whine. LOL!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP