Friday, December 14, 2007

ker-SPLAT!

that would be the sound of Dawn's head exploding due to excessive application of year-end projects being greater than the amount of time remaining in which to complete them.

7 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Friday, December 14, 2007 12:52:00 PM  

Dawn,

Don't let The Man get you down: it's almost Christmas!

colleen Friday, December 14, 2007 1:09:00 PM  

I feel your pain. Add some REALLY bad computer software into the mix, a broken printer connection, and I'm on my way into a year end meltdown...Which I'm prepared to, if necessary, to blame on Pregancy Hormones. Who's gonna messes with a pregnant lady?

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Friday, December 14, 2007 1:23:00 PM  

Ugh! Work is such a bummer this time of year, especially with all the extra end-of-year stuff. Hang in there, I know you'll get it done. And hopefully enjoy the season and holiday too :)

Anonymous,  Friday, December 14, 2007 1:42:00 PM  

Ahhhhggggggg..... run for the hills.... it's head exploding time.....

~**Dawn**~ Friday, December 14, 2007 2:25:00 PM  

I'm doing my best, guys, but TGIF...

~**Dawn**~ Friday, December 14, 2007 2:26:00 PM  

colleen: I do not think I can use that excuse! Too bad... I am afraid I'm going to need a good one soon...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP