Monday, December 10, 2007

Random Thoughts: December 10, 2007

**for some reason, i had a random flash of Christmas at my grandparents' house. they would put candles in their windows & used blue bulbs in them. it always looked so peaceful from the street.


**Reese's Peanut Butter Trees are very yummy. so are Candy Cane Kisses. and the bag of Hershey's Miniatures that they have out in mint variations.


**i am awaiting only two more deliveries on Christmas gifts i have ordered! the tracking looks like they might both be here tomorrow! then i will be busy wrapping them all up pretty & mailing them out to their destinations on Saturday.


**whether they are delivered to my post office box or my email inbox, photos of my friends' babies never ever fail to make my day.

3 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, December 11, 2007 10:32:00 AM  

Mmmm...Reese's peanut butter trees...

Lisa Carroll Thursday, December 13, 2007 1:16:00 PM  

Why is it that every other post these days is about FOOD?!?!

More specifically, food I CAN'T HAVE!!! LOL

*sigh*.....

~**Dawn**~ Friday, December 14, 2007 12:39:00 PM  

Sorry, Lisa. I guess I am hungry. LOL!! ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP