Wednesday, December 19, 2007

today's random Red Sox off-season coping strategy quote: December 19, 2007

this is my mantra (and i should not need to tell you who this refers to). my change of heart regarding Julian between 2006 and 2007 will *not* be repeated.

I will continue not to like him so long as he continues not to be Alex Gonzalez.
(basegirl)

3 with their own thoughts:

JMP Wednesday, December 19, 2007 12:53:00 PM  

Oh-oh,
you bashing Lugo again???
Well, I got what I wanted, Gag-me is a gone-er and maybe you will get your wish.
Lugo is ok...there are better.. and there are worse ones....hey lets get Jetter!!!

Scott Thursday, December 20, 2007 10:42:00 AM  

I read a rumor the other day that Lugo could be traded (along with Crisp) to Chicago in exchange for Orlando Cabrera. He was fun and a pretty good SS, that would be interesting.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, December 24, 2007 11:07:00 AM  

JMP: There will be no love for Lugo out of *this* camp. =P Lugo is a human void a SS. And when he actually manages to get on base, he just as quickly undoes his efforts with idiot baserunning or a completely bonehead play the next time he's on defense. I don't want Jeter either. Gross. I want a *real* SS!

Scott: It's so not nice to tease...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP