Sunday, December 9, 2007

Friday Fill-in: December 9, 2007



Friday Fill-in #48

1. I love the weeks of Advent leading up to Christmas.
2.
multi-colored lights in red, green, yellow & blue (no pink please!) is/are my favorite color(s) for the Christmas tree lights.
3. The candles in the window have
white bulbs.
4.
It's a Wonderful Life is one of my most favorite Christmas movies.
5. My favorite Christmas lyric(s) is/are
the words to "O Little Town of Bethlehem".
6. I'm dreaming of a cool front finally coming to Florida.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm Friday night I was looking forward to a glass of wine & getting away from the troll , tomorrow my plans include Saturday my plans included a haircut & hanging out with Michelle at WDW to see the Spectacle of Dancing Lights at The Park With the Hat and Sunday, I want to today, I wanted to see the Patriots beat the Steelers!



4 with their own thoughts:

alisonwonderland Monday, December 10, 2007 9:17:00 AM  

i hope you had a great weekend!

how about i send you some of the snow we've got? :)

Colleen Monday, December 10, 2007 4:43:00 PM  

"getting away from the troll that I work with...." hee hee hee. I love the word 'troll'.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, December 11, 2007 9:05:00 AM  

Janet: Yes they did! Next stop: J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets! ;-)

Alisonwonderland: I am not sure that your snow would survive here. We're shooting for a record high of 85 today. =P

Colleen: If you look up 'troll' in the dictionary, you will find this guy's photos next to it.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP