Monday, December 10, 2007

...

for Lisa.
;-)

10 with their own thoughts:

Debi Tuesday, December 11, 2007 7:34:00 AM  

Hope Lisa doesn't mind sharing, because you just gave me and my little Maxidoodle who happened to be standing here the biggest smiles!

Ted D Tuesday, December 11, 2007 8:48:00 AM  

Dawn, my brother was down there last week with his wife and little girl, who is, I think, 17 months old.

He said she was ENTHRALLED the whole time!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, December 11, 2007 8:55:00 AM  

Debi: I am sure Lisa will share. She commented on a post last week, saying that the little gingerbread men before each of my posts were taunting her. So I am teasing her with this photo. LOL!

Ted: Forget the babies being enthralled. *I* am enthralled! And I am 31! And I've probably been there a hundred times! LOL! That does validate my theory that it's not silly to take a toddler to WDW though -- after all, they get in free til they turn three!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, December 12, 2007 11:12:00 AM  

Em: Aren't they?

2.0: The cute one. ;-)

Lisa Carroll Thursday, December 13, 2007 1:14:00 PM  

Girl, you are just down right EVIL!!! "Like the fru-its... of the dev-eel!" -Bonus points for anyone who knows what movie that's from. ;)

What's worse, my mom is visiting...

she's made GINGERBREAD HOUSES AND TWO KINDS of cookies so far!

And she's only been here THREE DAYS! LOL

Ooh, the tempstaion...I'm getting weaker by the hour... help... me....

Actually those giant gingerbread men are kinda creepy, LOL. ;)

Thanks for thinkin' of me! In your own little, twisted way. :D ;)

Anonymous,  Thursday, December 13, 2007 5:43:00 PM  

there's something so wrong with a person dressed as an elf in 86 degree heat.....

~**Dawn**~ Friday, December 14, 2007 12:36:00 PM  

Love ya too, Lisa! LOL!

Keri: I am thinking there is something mildly disturbing with many of the things I witness there when taken out of the context of WDW!

Lisa Carroll Friday, December 14, 2007 3:24:00 PM  

Movie quote, courtesy of "So I Married An Axe Murderer".

Funny movie!

Lova ya, Dawn. :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP