Wednesday, December 19, 2007

this girlie



this girlie is the first *real* friend i made as an adult.
this girlie is one of the best mommies i have ever seen.
this girlie makes me laugh so hard.
this girlie makes some of the most beautiful babies ever.
this girlie got me through a very tough time when i questioned a lot of things about my life.
this girlie understands the value of sharing two pieces of cake & calling it lunch.
this girlie is so much like me that it's scary sometimes.
this girlie & i joke about how bad we are at finding *good* guys (OMG... you don't even want to know some of our history & God bless the few of you that do...)
this girlie & i can not talk for two months and the next phone conversation is like we just hung out yesterday.

last night, my phone rang.
and this girlie was on the other end.
she called to tell me that she just got engaged.
i have never heard her sound so happy.

i love this girlie with all my heart and she *so* deserves happiness.
and to be loved.
and to be treated well.
finally.
for once.
forever.

congratulations, Alison.
i can't wait to see what a beautiful bride you will be.
and give you a great big hug.
and see your sparkly.
and laugh with you on your wedding day.

6 with their own thoughts:

Heather Wednesday, December 19, 2007 4:25:00 PM  

she is going to make such a beautiful bride! thank you for bringing her into my life! she completes us all!

Nichole M Wednesday, December 19, 2007 8:21:00 PM  

I've heard so much about Alison, I feel like I kinda know her! Hooray!

Lisa Carroll Thursday, December 20, 2007 10:36:00 PM  

Congratulations, Alison!

Dawn, what a lovely tribute. :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP