Sunday, December 2, 2007

View From Along the Broken Road: December 2, 2007

i've been really really bad at posting my photos recently. so instead of just one this time, i'll share some of my favorites from my visit to WDW yesterday. will that make us even...?







13 with their own thoughts:

Heather Monday, December 03, 2007 8:56:00 AM  

our outside looks just as snowy and icy but it is much colder i bet!

Anonymous,  Monday, December 03, 2007 9:48:00 AM  

Ooh, how pretty I love it!! And I also love your new background! :-)

jenny Monday, December 03, 2007 10:16:00 AM  

I LOVE the falling snow! So cool.

And the pictures of the castle are beautiful...

Debi Monday, December 03, 2007 11:26:00 AM  

Spectacular shots, Dawn! I can't even pick a favorite, they're just all so gorgeous! Oh how happy your pictures always make me...thanks, it was like an early Christmas present!

gail@more than a song Monday, December 03, 2007 11:35:00 AM  

Beautiful! Really nice shots...I bet it's just got to be the most magical place at Christmas!

colleen Monday, December 03, 2007 12:59:00 PM  

Love your new layout. It snowed in Seattle this weekend, it looked almost as magical as your wonderful pictures!

Mega Monday, December 03, 2007 1:38:00 PM  

Very impressive. I have a lot to learn about photography. =)

Janet Monday, December 03, 2007 4:37:00 PM  

Oooh, I like the ice on the castle! I just sent out a couple Christmas cards with the tree & castle on them...took 'em during a Dec '06 visit.

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, December 04, 2007 10:25:00 AM  

Heather: Ummmm yeah. ;-) It was in the low 70s when I took that photo. LOL! That is the perfect way to enjoy "snow & ice."

April: Thank you!

Jenny: Thanks. Aren't the snowflakes fun? I love them too. Wait til you see what I have in store for after Christmas. ;-)

Debi: You are so unbelievably sweet. =) Thank you for saying such kind things about my photos.

Gail: It's hard to imagine WDW being *more* magical, but it really is even more so at Christmas.

Colleen: Thank you. =) I've heard you guys got some pretty nasty weather in Washington the last couple of days!

Mega: Thank you for thinking so. Some of my best shots come by accident. I still have lots to learn too.

Janet: The lights on the Castle are new this year! They are a spinoff of what they do to the Castle at Disneyland Paris. I *love* them! I never would have thought of putting them on a Christmas card though! Hmmm... ::wheels turning::

Colleen Tuesday, December 04, 2007 11:31:00 AM  

I love the photos you took of the castle! These are excellent!

Nichole M Tuesday, December 04, 2007 12:25:00 PM  

your castle blows out of the water! WOW!!!!

Lisa Carroll Tuesday, December 04, 2007 8:57:00 PM  

These are all wonderful pix, but WOW-OH-WOW... that castle looks stunning! I can only imagine how spectacular it is IRL. Fabulous shots!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, December 04, 2007 11:58:00 PM  

Thank you, Colleen. =)

Nichole: I do have to admit that I am *loving* what they did to our Castle.

Lisa: You're right. The photos definitely do not do it justice. It was awesome. I just stood there staring at it for the longest time.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP