Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Random Thoughts: December 20, 2007

** i heard on the radio this morning that Britney Spears' 16-year-old sister has announced that she is pregnant. they said the father is her "long time boyfriend." i ask you this: exactly how "long time" can this boyfriend be when she's only sixteen???


** i keep hearing this commercial on the radio as i drive to & from work or while i run errands. it keeps telling me that i can get all my holiday shopping done at AutoZone. i'm thinking... not so much.

** why is it that when i turn on the radio in my car, i hear the same five Christmas songs on the radio? and why does one of them have to be The Twelve Days of Christmas? i *hate* that song.

** i really should be working right now. but i spent most of the day editing our revised Employee Handbook. my brain is the consistency of applesauce. and i have the attention span of a two-year-old after eating a bag of candy. not the energy of one though.

** i could really go for a nap after work but i've just got too much stuff to do. =/

4 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Thursday, December 20, 2007 5:56:00 PM  

Dawn, that song isn't one of my favorites either, but I learned something about it that makes me like it a little bit more.

http://tammybruce.com/2006/12/the_real_meaning.php

You can't get all your shopping at Auto Zone? What's wrong with you? ;)

Maybe you can get caught up on some rest this weekend.

Heather Friday, December 21, 2007 9:39:00 AM  

these days with all the new things jason needs on his new truck and the fact that i need an oil change in the worst way i bet i can get all my christmas shopping for us done at autozone LOL... but then again we are not buying each other presents so i am all set with that... however i do need to call the volkswagon dealer right now before i forget for an oil change since my dear old hubby has been way too busy to do one.

Colleen Sunday, December 23, 2007 9:15:00 AM  

Hee Hee! This is a great post Dawn! Very amusing...and I could use the amusement =)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, December 24, 2007 10:59:00 AM  

Ted: And then I got stuck listening to it while trapped in an airport. It's just not even funny anymore. And in case you were wondering, the other four songs I kept hearing were: "Sleigh Ride" (the one by The Carpenters); various versions of "Holly Jolly Christmas"; various versions of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas"; and Martina McBride's"Do You Hear What I Hear?"

Colleen: You just never know what you'll be getting when you check in here. =P Glad I could bring you a laugh.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP