Tuesday, December 11, 2007

View From Along the Broken Road: December 11, 2007

on Saturday, i met up with Michelle to check out the Spectacle of Dancing Lights at The Park With the Hat (MGM Studios or Disney Studios or whatever the heck they are calling it these days -- hence the nickname Michelle & i have given this park). it always amazes me to see the million lights all twinkling & shining.





9 with their own thoughts:

Colleen Tuesday, December 11, 2007 11:29:00 AM  

Wow. Those lights are A-Maz-ing!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Tuesday, December 11, 2007 12:06:00 PM  

Great shots!!!! I bet it is so beautiful at Christmas, maybe one day I will get to visit and see first hand :) In the mean time, I'm glad you take all of these awesome photos to share!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, December 11, 2007 4:04:00 PM  

Colleen: And these photos do not even do them justice. There are just *so* many of them!

Stace: Thanks! WDW really is something else at Christmastime. It's about the only way to make it more magical. =)

*~*Michelle*~* Tuesday, December 11, 2007 6:10:00 PM  

I have that same picture as the last one!!

Debi Wednesday, December 12, 2007 6:45:00 AM  

Oh Dawn...you sure do know how to make me smile, don't you?

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, December 12, 2007 11:14:00 AM  

Michelle: Imagine that. LOL! Considering you were standing right next to me at the time. =P

Debi: You are way too sweet. I am glad someone else enjoys my WDW photos as much as I do. =)

2.0: Define problem. =P What can I say? I have an annual pass, I live close by & I want my stinking money's worth!

gail@more than a song Friday, December 14, 2007 10:20:00 PM  

Awesome! You take such good shots and your nighttime ones are amazing....I just can't seem to take pictures at night and have them turn out.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, December 17, 2007 11:15:00 AM  

Gail: I find it's really hit or miss, especially without a tripod. The slightest movement & you don't get a nice clear shot. I usually take two or three of the same photo when doing night shots, if at all possible, hoping one will come out. I also try to brace my back against something sturdy or sit in the ground & rest my elbows on my knees as a makeshift "tripod" -- and then I hold my breath when I am snapping, a tip my friend Andie gave me.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP