Friday, February 1, 2008

you can take the girl out of New England but...

...she'll still page people to "come to the aww-fice, please."
=P

6 with their own thoughts:

Nichole M Friday, February 01, 2008 3:13:00 PM  

Did someone poke fun? Well... it *is* kinda funny... ;-)

Anonymous,  Friday, February 01, 2008 4:23:00 PM  

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute....that's NOT how you pronounce office?!??! ;-) I get teased all the time about the way I pronounce certain words...by OTHER New Englanders! Go figure.

Ted D Friday, February 01, 2008 5:51:00 PM  

Dawn, if it makes you feel any better, my wife prounounces Ted in 3 syllables.

Teahd.

Ted D Friday, February 01, 2008 8:49:00 PM  

It's true, Nichole. She makes Scarlett O'Hara sound like she's from Jersey.

~**Dawn**~ Friday, February 01, 2008 11:38:00 PM  

Nichole: Actually, it was so obvious, even *I* noticed it without anyone pointing it out. LOL!

April: This is what they tell me. But really? What do they know. =P

Ted: I can hear that perfectly in my head. That Southern accent is an interesting one. Where are you from originally that you don't have it too though?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP