Saturday, February 2, 2008

Little Bits of Happy: February 2, 2008


look at all this happy goodness that arrived on my doorstep from Amy today! is she not just the sweetest thing? =) and in that white bag ? Reese's Peanut Butter Hearts. thank you so much, Amy! you totally made me smile today.

and yesterday, Keri pronounced:

also worth a big ol' smile! =)
(Ted: ;-) Chee!)

i thought it was most appropriate that i pass this one along to the Most Excellent guy i know -- even though he's trying really hard to be humble these days ;-)
Mega - rated E for Excellent!

6 with their own thoughts:

Amy Saturday, February 02, 2008 6:52:00 PM  

Yippeee!!! I am so glad that it arrived safely. Enjoy the goodies! I'm glad you told me about those Reese's hearts. They are yummy!

Ted D Saturday, February 02, 2008 8:34:00 PM  

Amy, that is a really nice thing to do for your friend.

Dawn: Chee!

Anonymous,  Saturday, February 02, 2008 9:17:00 PM  

People who send care packages are very thoughtful.

Holly Sunday, February 03, 2008 1:25:00 AM  

How sweet! I am planning to send some goodies to my girls who live out of town. This motivates me to get my packages out on time! There's just something about receiving a package in the mail... to be reminded someone is thinking of you and took the time to tell you so. :) What fun!

Anonymous,  Sunday, February 03, 2008 9:34:00 AM  

It was nice how you thanked the sender! It's terrible to send someone a care package and to (gasp) not hear anything.

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, February 03, 2008 11:52:00 PM  

Amy: I learned tonight that a Reese's Peanut Butter Egg is the perfect way to drown my Super Bowl sorrows. =)

Ann: Indeed they are.

Holly: I can't decide if it's more fun to receive them or *send* them!

Anonymous: Of course! My Gram taught me well.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP