Tuesday, February 5, 2008

seeing red

so i've been harping on the whole Evil Hoodie thing that i blame for the lonely number one in the Patriots 2007 record. what can i say? it's how i cope. =P

the proof is in the pudding though.

Beth at Cursed to First points out a fact that i cannot ignore: the only other time we saw the Evil Hoodie was in November 2006 when we suffered a humiliating & stomach-churning loss to the Colts. so there you have it. no good ever comes from the Evil Hoodie.

i, therefore, fully believe that Bill Polian donned a Belichick costume, complete with the Evil Hoodie that he likely salvaged from the trash after that game, and somehow managed to kidnap Coach B and act as his imposter on the field Sunday evening. doesn't that make that stupid 4th & 13 decision make a whole lot more sense??

too conspiracy thoery for you?

ok fine. if it was a "league decision" that Bill not wear The Hoodie, then once again, shift your gaze to Bill Polian who is a member of what committee? yep, that's what i thought.

burn.
the Evil.
Hoodie.

7 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, February 05, 2008 4:05:00 PM  

May the team gather around a barrel and torch it! BB has to know that people are going to cringe upon sight of it for eternity :O

Ted D Tuesday, February 05, 2008 5:57:00 PM  

Paging Oliver Stone...

Paging Oliver Stone...

*krystyn* Tuesday, February 05, 2008 6:37:00 PM  

oh - yummy - look @ that banner!! Chocolate!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!

Mega Tuesday, February 05, 2008 7:10:00 PM  

Its time to move on to cheering for Chicago sportage! lolzzzzzzzz

sue @ postcards from paradise falls Tuesday, February 05, 2008 8:12:00 PM  

I don't know anything about conspiracy theories. However, after my own little investigation, I did find out that someone moved the goal posts just slightly to the left during Super Bowl XXV. Bill Polian has been cleared of any wrongdoing though. The Giants on the other hand... :)

Yeah, I've been there. LOL. And as much as I was (very strongly) cheering against the Pats, I always feel for the fans who are going through what I've gone through!!

If it makes you feel better, out of my three professional teams, I've had a grand total of ONE championship. Add in ONE NCAA basketball tourney win, and a AAA-baseball trophy and you're still MILES ahead of me. Take some comfort in that!!!!

(I hope you're not a Bruins fan... my boys are beating them as I type.)

Ingrid Tuesday, February 05, 2008 8:48:00 PM  

You're not taking this very well, are you?









;) I'm not either.

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, February 06, 2008 12:04:00 AM  

Carol: I wonder if they are on sake anywhere... and if sales have slowed. ;-)

LOL Ted!!

Krystyn: Isn't it purty? ;-)

Mega: Nope, I stay loyal. Thick & thin. Not being a bandwagon fan of Boston sports teams, I have not forgotten how it feels to lose.

KKT: Not so much a hockey fan. Pretty much just baseball & football. That's pretty much all-consuming for me. LOL

Ingrid: Not sure what makes you think that... ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP