Tuesday, February 5, 2008

today's random Red Sox off-season coping strategy quote: February 5, 2008

There are kids right now who are the I Saw 'Em Win It All generation who'll someday wax nostalgic about the days of Trot Nixon, and his pine-tar filthy helmet, his crazy mohawk, inexplicable dugout gum-sniffing, and complete sh*t fits at umpires from the dugout that got him ejected from games he wasn't even playing in...
(Cursed to First)

4 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Tuesday, February 05, 2008 5:57:00 PM  

Trot Nixon is a prince among men. That game in Tampa where he went BONKERS is one of my all time favorite moments.

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, February 06, 2008 12:06:00 AM  

There will never be another Trot. I still wear my authetic MLB Trot jersey in alternate red with pride.

Jax Wednesday, February 06, 2008 4:04:00 PM  

Hi Dawn! I thought of you today when one of my stories was published. It's a gift guide for Valentine's Day, but I think I had a little Sox on the Brain the day I wrote it. Don't feel obligated to read the whole darn thing, but I hereby dedicate the first three paragraphs to your blog:

http://www.businesswest.com/details.asp?id=1443

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, February 06, 2008 10:37:00 PM  

WriterJax: That may be the best kind of dedication ever. Good times, indeed. =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP