Sunday, February 3, 2008

let me sum it up for you

that was the most disappointing Patriots loss i have ever witnessed.
i blame Bill for not wearing the gray hoodie.

congrats to all Giants & anti-Patriot fans.

how many days til baseball?

8 with their own thoughts:

marianne Sunday, February 03, 2008 10:38:00 PM  

sorry, girl - we thought of you, knowing you were dying... it was a good game though.

JMP Sunday, February 03, 2008 10:51:00 PM  

Sorry Dawn...but it was a good game.

mimiscraps Sunday, February 03, 2008 11:05:00 PM  

i thought of you today too.I am so sorry I know how heartbreaking it is! We did notice at the beginning he wasn't wearing grey?! Why red?! I am happy for the Giants even though they beat the Packers. I'm not ready for it all to be over yet!Btw! cute blog!

Bart Sunday, February 03, 2008 11:14:00 PM  

10 until pitchers and catchers report.

Since nobody else answered.

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, February 03, 2008 11:25:00 PM  

Ingrid: I hereby decree tonight Chocolate Therapy Night.

Marianne: Oh well. Them's the breaks huh?

JMP: If by good you mean an ulcer the size of Giambi's head, sure. =P

Thanks Lis. Stupid Mannings. =P

Mimi: If only Eli hadn't won that game in Green Bay, I wouldn't have cared less who won tonight. I maintain that all Mannings are evil.

Bart: 10 days too many.

Nichole M Monday, February 04, 2008 12:41:00 AM  

You know how I feel. It's mainly for you, ya know. :-( I thouroughly enjoyed the commercials. ;-) But I *don't* think it was a good game.

Oh, btw, I totally like your new blog layout. Is this one completely new? I don't remember it. Love the color scheme. it matches my favorite color from the stampin up! palatte: Close to Cocoa. Did you take that picture?

gail@more than a song Monday, February 04, 2008 9:28:00 AM  

I'm sorry for you for the loss, thought about you while the game was going on and figured it might be driving you crazy!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP