Monday, February 4, 2008

the best part of the Super Bowl

i kid you not, i laughed til i cried. i think the Jeep "Rock Me Gently" commercial has really made me partial to animals. that & the one with the dog that keeps say "sausages". LOL!

10 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Monday, February 04, 2008 8:29:00 AM  

Dawn, I didn't see any commercials until the second half, so I'm guessing I missed all the good ones.

Sorry about the game. :(

But I'm liking your new blog layout. It fits you perfectly. ;)

Have a great day.

Reverend Ref + Monday, February 04, 2008 8:32:00 AM  

That one was good. I also liked the first Bud Light commercial with the guy who could breathe fire . . . "Do you have a cat??"

"AHHH-CHOOO ....." Poof

But, was it just me or did the commercials generally suck this year?

And, oh yeah, the game: I am not surprised the Giants won. I do find it rather ... interesting ... that Brady said, "17? Is that all he thinks we'll score?" in response to Plaxico's guarantee of a 23-17 win.

Just . . . wow. In the words of a typical official notice, "I'm sorry for your loss."

Anonymous,  Monday, February 04, 2008 8:48:00 AM  

sorry about your team sweetie. i wish niether team was thre...we know how i feel about spygate (if not my feelings are on my blog for sat) and i hate eli with the whole charger thing 9hello the pats had to beat SD 2 weeks ago to play you..not that bad of a team). baseball not too many more days until the pitchers and catchers report!

gail@more than a song Monday, February 04, 2008 9:26:00 AM  

I missed all the commercials b/c we watched the game tivo'd...I'll have to go back and find some of them! Someone told me I could find them online too.

Now why did you have to go and put chocolate at the top of your blog! I must NOT look!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, February 04, 2008 11:27:00 AM  

Ted: There realy weren't that many good ones. I couldn't believe for all the money they spend to air them during the Super Bowl that they didn't come up with anything better. Glad you like the new look! It's a little more girlie than the last one. ;-)

Rev: Tom should know better than to run his mouth, even subtly. He looked pretty anemic out there yesterday. It's all good though. The game was exciting and the better team won.

Andie: That's the way it goes. I mostely just wish it could have been the Packers in the Super Bowl against New England.

Gail: What can I say? Chocolate Therapy. ;-)

Anonymous,  Monday, February 04, 2008 1:33:00 PM  

I LOVED this commercial as well! Most of the commercials this year TOTALLY sucked but this one made all ten people in my living room laugh out loud!!

Janet Monday, February 04, 2008 2:42:00 PM  

your new design is delicious! That was my favorite commercial, too...omg the mouse, and the BUG HAHAHHAHA!

my second fav was the Bud one with the horse & dalmation.

I also liked the other Bridgestone one with Alice Cooper.

Ingrid Monday, February 04, 2008 8:53:00 PM  

OH MY GOSH! How did I miss that before! What a riot, thank you for posting that! LOL!

Jeanne Tuesday, February 05, 2008 10:44:00 AM  

That was one of the best. I'm partial to animal ones anyway. Liked the pidgeons and squirrel too as well as Bud. None that were really exceptional but some entertaining

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP