Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Fun: February 1, 2008



The High School Addition

1. What was your high school decade?

the early 90s
2. Are you still friends with your high school friends?
i'm still in contact with a couple of people. that's about it. Chele is one. =)
3. What was your favorite thing about high school?
oh dear God, it had to be the music department.
4. Your least favorite?
homework. gym class. petty behavior (still don't like that).
5. Did you have a high school sweetheart? And how did that work out?!
yeah... we were together six years. and obviously we're not now. i figure that's pretty self-explanatory.
6. Would you do the whole high school thing again, or is it better left in the past?!
once was enough for me, thanks.

5 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Friday, February 01, 2008 11:03:00 PM  

Hi Dawn. These things crack me up, but I'm never sure if I'm supposed to give my answers here or not. So let me know if I'm out of line.

1. Late 80's. This year is my 20th reunion.
2. Not a one.
3. The final bell.
4. Math class
5. Yep. And she went on a mission trip and dumped me for some guy that went with the church group. I was only bitter for 7 years until I met Mrs. Ted.
6. I'm with you, Dawn. Never again.

Hope you have a GREAT weekend.

~**Dawn**~ Friday, February 01, 2008 11:34:00 PM  

Ted: I think they are fun ways to learn (and for me to capture) little snippets about me. As for playing along, I love when people do! Whether here or on their own blogs. I like learning little trivia about people. Or when people leave comments about my answers. There are no rules (other than playing nicely & respecting each of course) on my blog. =)

1. Next year is my 15th.
4. Ooo, I am with you on Math class. I should have remembered to add that to my list. I guess I just opted to block it entirely from memory. =P
5. Wow, this girl did some damage huh?
6. Some things only need to be done once. I wouldn't wish I didn't have those years, but I wouldn't want to relive them.

I hope you have a great weekend too!

Colleen Saturday, February 02, 2008 4:09:00 AM  

1. ditto
2. does facebook count?
3. doing it overseas!
4. I went to two H.S.'s and the second was terrible and made me miserable =(
5. Heh heh heh. I had lots. But there were two...nay, one. His name was Matt and he had super tight long curly blond hair and he was a skater boy and smoked pot behind my back...I can't believe I was in love with him! But he was really sweet to me.
6. Never again.

Nichole M Saturday, February 02, 2008 8:27:00 PM  

1. early 90s.
2. Nope. But there was this group of kids that I think I'd get along with really well if I met them today under completely different circumstances. Wow. That made NO sense.
3. Being Editor-in-Chief of the newspaper. I had an entire paper banned once. :-O
4. Cliques. Pep rallies. Cheerleaders.
5. Nope. n/a
6. If I could do it again with the social skills I *now* have, sure. But if it were a strick time warp and I was just as lame as I was the first time, no way.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, February 04, 2008 12:26:00 AM  

Collen:
2. As long as you actually exchange a few words. Or Super Pokes. ;-)
6. So what you're saying is once was enough for you too? =P

Nichole:
2. I understood exactly what you meant.
4. Aren't cliques & cheerleaders pretty much the same thing? =P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP