Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Fiver: February 1, 2008



The feelings that I feel

1. What are you set on?

i have tried to answer this question about five different ways. i just can't figure out what it's actually asking. =P

2. What do you have to do right?
love the people that are important to me.

3. Have any kids?
no. but i would have some. or one. if.

4. Are you patient?
endlessly so. i worked with one-year-olds for five years. patience is not optional.

5. Friday fill-in:
I know if I put my mind to it ______.

...i can be very productive.

4 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Saturday, February 02, 2008 11:20:00 AM  

1. ?

2. Clean the house

3. 3 little hellions who I love more than anything.

4. Is this a trick question?

5. Survive this time.

Nichole M Saturday, February 02, 2008 8:29:00 PM  

1. I'm set on having as little drama as possible in my own house.
2. Take care of others.
3. Not yet.
4. mmm... not so much. Working on that one. But sometimes I just don't have the time.
5. I can do almost anything.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, February 04, 2008 12:22:00 AM  

Colleen: The key word being 'if'. ;-)

Ted: Your answer to #4 just cracked me up.

Nichole: Amen to #1.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP