Thursday, February 21, 2008

the one in the middle

Ingrid tagged me with this one almost a week ago...

the rules:
You must post the rules before you give your answers.
You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name
Each fact must begin with that letter.
If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
After you've been tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and answers.
At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.

here's the part where i follow the rules:

L - list-maker
seriously. lists. all over the place. on post-its. on notepads. in my planner. in my head. programmed into text drafts on my cell phone. work stuff. personal stuff. songs i want to remember. blog posts i want to compose. ideas for gifts. i feel like i am most productive when i have a list to guide me, gauge my progress and cross things off as i get to them for a sense of accomplishment. sometimes i even have a master list of all my lists if i have a lot going on at the same time.

Y - young-looking
when i look in the mirror, i think i look my age, but people rarely guess my age correctly. with the exception of one moron, who thought i was old enough to have a thirty-year-old child, almost everyone thinks i am a lot younger than i am. they think i am in my mid-twenties and i often have to take out my license to prove to them that i really am in my thirties. i am not really concerned with my age (until someone thinks i look old enough to have essentially given birth to myself) but i do find it pretty funny that people really don't believe me when i tell them how old i am.

N - naive
not always, but sometimes. i rarely recognize if someone hits on me. i am shocked when people find ways to steal, cheat, embezzle or commit fraud because i would never think of trying it myself & i can't fathom how they ever formulated a plan to do so. and if you can say something with a straight face, i will most likely believe you.

N - New Englander
you can transplant the girl anywhere you like, but she never stops missing the potential for a white Christmas, dogwood & cherry trees in full bloom in Spring, Red Sox games on WTIC 1080 in the Summer, and Autumn foliage.

whew. that's harder than it looks! thank goodness they gave me a short middle name. =P and now i am supposed to pick four of you, i guess. except i don't remember wgo has already done this. so... ummmm... four of you, nominate yourselves. i know some of you need a blog idea or something, right?

4 with their own thoughts:

Ingrid Friday, February 22, 2008 12:10:00 AM  

Oooh..I am SO a list maker! It gets een worse around the holidays, like I feel as though it's the only way I can maintain control over my life!

I always feel so sad when I hear how you miss New England. I know how it is to have a place that you can feel in your heart and miss terribly.

...Then I remember you have Disney and it's very hard to feel bad for you.

:P LOL!

Anonymous,  Friday, February 22, 2008 1:44:00 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
~**Dawn**~ Friday, February 22, 2008 1:46:00 PM  

Ingrid: OMG I almost spit out my water when I read the end of your comment. LOL!!

Carol: I was the only Dawn in my high school class that was *not* Dawn Marie.

Nichole M Friday, February 22, 2008 1:58:00 PM  

I need to make more lists. I can learn from a master, apparently!

I wonder how that weirdo guy is doing in China or Japan or where-ever-the-hell he went.

1-800-54-GIANT! Who do you call when the windshield's BU-sted?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP